Products I use/endorse (but don’t get a dime to do so!)
- KitchenAide Artisan® Series stand mixer – The Artisan Series now comes standard with the Flex Edge beater! (Too bad I had to buy mine separately.)
- Wüstof CLASSIC 8″ Cook’s Knife, Bread Knife, Utility Knife, Pairing Knife, Kitchen Shears
- Le Crueset “Tri-Ply Stainless Steel” Cookware* (8-piece set + 1.5qt open saucepan (now comes standard with lid) + 3 qt saute pan + 11″ deep nonstick fry pan (glass lid sold separately)
- Le Crueset spatulas – I have the old style spatulas, which are amazing. They’re super smooth and non-stick– food just slides right off. They also don’t absorb odors like garlic and onion. I assume the new “Revolution” style are just as awesome.
- “M-Cups™ ” Matryoshka Doll Measuring Cups – just for fun!
- “M-Spoons™ Matryoshka Doll Measuring Spoons – just for fun!
- Cuisinart Elite Collection™ 4-Cup Chopper/Grinder
- SnackTaxi “The Original Reusable Bags for Snacks and Sandwiches”
- BYO Bags “An Earth Friendly Alternative to Plastic Produce Bags” – BUY THIS PRODUCT! They are the best thing since sliced bread! I get asked about them every time I use them at the grocery store.
- NuNaturals Stevia — Read More & Buy Here!
- Dr. Woods Castile Soap (To receive $5.00 off your first purchase from
iHerb.com use the code SIC333 at check out!*)
- Citrus Zester (I guess any brand will do, but this is the one I own (I think). Can’t make Frozen Lemon Custard without it!)
- Replenish (OK, so I don’t actually own this product, but I absolutely love the concept!)
- Simple Green all-purpose cleaner (available in concentrated one gallon jug at Home Depot stores.)